Wedding Officiant RevHufft@mac.com (323) 936-9027
WHAT MAKES A WEDDING CEREMONY PERFECT?
- Your Wedding, Your Way
- You will be involved in the construction of the ceremony. I have never done the same ceremony twice. I’ll guide you through the process so that every word, every moment will come directly from your hearts.
- Express yourselves! Honor your heritage, spirituality, philosophy, family and individuality.
- Make it the perfect length, short or long.
- Peace of Mind
- No surprises. What you and I create together is what will happen. I promise I won’t go off on a tangent sermon of my philosophies about … whatever. It is your wedding. I consider it sacred.
- Resolve conflicts. Are you worried about someone ruining your wedding ceremony with their own agenda? I can guide you through the conflict so that you won’t have any distractions while you are exchanging your vows.
- Attention to Detail
- Everything attached to the ceremony will be addressed during the creative process.
- I’ll arrive early on your wedding day to make sure your photographer, videographer, musicians and dj know what to expect.
- If you are working with a wedding coordinator, I will email the ceremony to her/him days before your event.
- I'll give you all the relevant information regarding your marriage license to help you make the best choices that fit your situation.
- I’ll take care of completing your marriage license paperwork and sending it to the clerk/recorder.
- You are Safe.
- My only goal is to help you create incredible memories that you will treasure for the rest of your life.
- You won’t have to think during the wedding ceremony. I’ll guide you through each step.
- I’ll protect you, to the best of my ability, should anything unexpected happen during the ceremony. I have over 45 years experience with live events, from very small, intimate ceremonies to large international television productions.
- You are getting married! You have what everyone yearns for; love, happiness, hope, romance and your beloved. Let’s celebrate!
- Money Back Guarantee
- If you are not completely satisfied with the content and performance of your wedding ceremony, I will refund 100% of my fees.
RevHufft@mac.com (323) 936-9027